Friday, September 02, 2005

I miss you, my families

Woke up by a dream, I saw my parents.  I miss them and the feelings of being with them.  It is one thing that I truly miss.  Sometimes I just can’t stand the fact that I am so far away from them now.  There are a lot of things out of my grasp, and I don’t like that feeling.  Some people said that growing up let’s you own more and more things, things that you like.  To me, now is the process of losing, losing things that you care for.  Another 3 months I will be going back.  Hope it come sooner.  Keep reminding of myself the things that I need now is get on with life here and strive for the best.  Life is about cherishing things around you at the moment.  I can’t afford to lose anymore; it will certainly hit me so hard that I can’t take anymore.  Please, help me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home