Wednesday, April 07, 2004

an very unusual day!! how can real madrid and arsenal lose.. and me, i am so stressed out.. being off the whole day.. nothing really bugs me these days.. but i m like a zombie..
shit!!

motionless.. untouched by everythings.. i cant get myself focus on anythings.. doing things just for the sake of doings.. talking for the sake of doing.. though sounds good.. nothing redundant, nothing extra but this is not the way i want.. where has all the pple around me gone? where has all my feelings gone.. i feel so vexed.. happiness and peace of mind should come together.. but now, i don't even know what is bothering me, and i am getting more and more impatient...

what lies ahead of my future.. and how am i going to shape it? no one can teach me.. i can only find it myself.. been on the fence for many things for too long.. there's can only be 2 choices in this world... and let's rockzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZZ......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home