Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Injury

Hm, dunno what is wrong with me.. keep injuring myself... first smash my finger then cut it while mopping floor... then leg also keep knocking into something... argh.. is it my size that has been growing hampering my movement? not as agile as before resulting in injured? omgod.. hopefully wont cause some serious problems anymore.. better be careful, love my body.. hee..

been staying up for world cup.. the match is ok so far.. lack the atmosphere while watching alone.. haven't start betting yet.. dunno whether i got the luck or not.. haih.. tired.. buffled.. today sleeping early.. tomoro working.. friday first paper.. ops.. haa.. work hard lo.. no more matches.. it's enough.. stop for a while...

ppl out there... enjoy your world cup season lo... ole ole ole

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home