Thursday, May 19, 2005

too much bad thing influencing me...

I really dont have much determination!! Must find a way out.. If my concentration is lousy, then i must do some other things to overcome that.. too playful..
mmm.. regarding previous post, guys, plz treat it as something stupid.. read then forget!! i m just too bored!!
well, there are certain things that i cant post it right up here.. i need to do some soul searching.. sometimes things just happen like this.. i really dunno how to handle.. especially with girls.. somebody teach me..
2 choices will hang myself.. i know it better than others.. so, aih.. rather not talk about it..
mmm.. recently having mood swing.. but not bad one.. always laughing a lot.. then suddenly temper come, but for awhile then i will there laughing and dancing again.. frens here keep saying i kena struck by lightning... mmmm...
but i prefer this way!! haa.. i prefer to called this my peak.. the stage of forgetting my own!! then everything just fall in place!! hee.. i always got this luck.. hope it will maintain!! Happy Go Lucky!!!!!!!!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

well.. dun say i did nt leave any comments hor..haha..
told u b4 gers r very complex creatures le.. even gers sometime dun really understand gers...but mos of them can common traits de..
anyway dun think too much lahz..got time think of me more lahz..haha..OPS!!

12:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home