Tuesday, February 15, 2005

It's Countdown number 7

Happy Valentines Day!!!
Finally, the day has arrived. Remember this?
When the number reach 7, i want to say i LOVE u......
However, i didn't say it.. why? it's not the time..
I did find her, after much difficulties.. hee..
Chat a lot with her, really feel good.. however, i myself are not certain what is the feeling inside..
So, shall not do too much.. the good thing is she accept my gift..
THANKS! hee...

*******************************************************************
Okie.. Enough for this story...
Some of you might puzzle why countdown number 7?
I am leaving.. On the 20th.. and today 14th Feb is the 7th day b4 i leave...
a lot of ppl have been asking me , how are you feelings now...
the girl is right.. mixed feelings..
i feel sad, sad that i am leaving 2 places that i am so familiar with;
sad that i am leaving my families, am sad that i am leaving my friends...
without all these, i am bound to be lonely..
i feel happy, happy that i get to have the chance to study..
pursue my degree, i see this as a chance to go higher.. to have a chance of better life..
happy that i get to go overseas to take up yet another challenge!
am i up to it? the answer is just 2 years away..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home