Sunday, October 24, 2004

from a friend

i was born to love u

Too much love will kill you
If you can't make up your mind
Torn between the lover
And the love you leave behind
You're headed for disaster
'cos you never read the signs

You are the one for me I am the man for you
You were made for me you're my ecstasy
If I was given every opportunity I'd kill for your love
So take a chance with me let me romance with you
I'm caught in a dream and my dreams come true
It's so hard to believe this is happening to me
An amazing feeling coming through

I was born to love you with every single beat of my heart
Yes I was born to take care of you every single day of my life

Then think of me now and then
Though it hurts so SWEETLY
They say all good things come to an end, oooh
You’ve changed my life completely
I’m touched by your love
Even if I never see you again


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home