Friday, September 24, 2004

How foolish i am~~~~ Stewpid

sigh... wat a day i have gone through... how can i injured myself in the basketball court... should not have happen if i keep my cool... sien.. first time in history le.. must buy 4d... hahahaha
shit le... all the clinics close also... can only let the doctor check tomoro... then my sister nag nag nag... walau eh... spare me plz... my knee pain pain liaoz... i can take care k? i appreciate ur good will.. but the not the way u talk...
dunno hwo long will it take for me to recover.. 2 days i hope.. haha... going to china soon.. don let me suffer that pain.. plz......... must keep my weight down.. else my poor leg cannot support!! lolz... fat guy... haha...
okla... see you guys around.. i will try to blog more often one... just in case any of u need an update!! bla bla bla....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home