Friday, December 26, 2003

Merry Christmas Everyone!!!!!
A christmas well spend... rest a lot at home..
Do some tidy up of my room, though it is still messy... but at least more space now!!

Don't ask me how do i spend my one and a half day holidays..
Most of you will be disappointed... i just stay home...
alright, say anything u want.. call me anti social, call me no fun... anything u like!!
thatz me.. not the first year doing this..

watch two nice shows!!
green mile and billy elliot.. old shows they are..
nothing common in both show.. except that both plant something in my mind...
and that the show is not by asian!! haha

both are actually really different shows...
green mile rather spiritual, can i say that?
Dont really know the exact word for it...
about a giant but gentle touching negro.. doing miracles...
he touch everyone around.. and me thatz in front of tv..
he can actually feel the bad things around the world..
and he try to change everything..
green mile is actually the way to death.. the electrifying chair..
his name is john coffee...
billy elliot, a show about a boy fighting for his dream, for wat he want to do...
nothing is easy unless he try.... be yourself was the word left by his mum...

well, maybe u are guessing wat's on my mind now..
i am looking for peace, looking for someone around me, looking for my dreams...
looking for tomoro, next month and next year...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home