Wednesday, September 24, 2003

Been quite a few days since i wrote anything here... Really lazy to put my thoughts down... Unable to sort out my thinking, not sure about wat is it actually... but kinda like this feelings... hee... although not sure wat's going on, but sometimes seems that i know things are going on... hahahaha... rubbish.. waiting for somethings happen i guess....

been doing a lot of travelling back to jb and forth these few days... getting my eye check up... getting my specs today... first time wearing a specs... not really used to it.. but too bad, i had too.. din take good care of eyes... hehehe.... luckily i look handsome la... hahahaha....

later maybe going to watch a movie... maybe only.. must see whether my fren is free or not... got a lot assignment going on for her.. sigh... hope she can make it...

good day to everyone!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home