Wednesday, September 17, 2003

Just came back from celest's string ensemble concert... quite an encouraging performance... an organised and thoughtful event... and most importantly, i get to enjoy a few nice piece of classics!!!

this morning went to an interview... but my chances are unknown... the 2 interviewers look and sound nervous... makes me even nervous... hahaha... but luckily no technically question... they ask me about secondary school life until my details of project... however, nothing seems relevant to the job.... sigh~~ i like the location, but dunno the time of work... this also forgot to ask... shit~~!!! micron is a big company, see how things develop... hee...

getting tired very easily these days... dunno got anything to do with my lifestyles or not.. maybe must give it a change... but start tomoro la.. tonight got soccer match.. must enjoy a while... go Manchester united!!! hahahhaa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home